Are You looking For The Best Value In Driving Lessons?
This is the only driving school you need to visit, with our experience and many years dedication to teaching learner drivers you will save money when comparing us to other "cheaper" lessons as you will take less time to reach the required standard. However don`t be mistaken into thinking this is a shortcut to learning,all the tuition is thorough and only has your skill development and future road safety in mind. We adhere and agree to the driving standards agency code of practice, click here.
We cover all areas of Blackpool Fylde and Wyre. Which include Poulton Le Fylde, Thornton Cleveleys,Fleetwood,Bispham,St.Annes,Lytham including over Wyre and Great Eccleston. In fact we expand into most parts of Lancashire so if we have`nt mentioned your area please contact us and we may be able to help.
Driving Instructor Training
Intensive Driving Courses
A genuine guarantee to you
- Lessons will be, overall, less expensive than most high street or multi car franchised driving schools.
- You will be learning with one of the most experienced driving instructors in the area.
- you will pay the same price per hour for each and every lesson right up until you pass
- You will use the same instructor for each and every lesson right up until you pass
- Your instructor is not franchised, he is independent. That means it is in his interest to make sure you pass and are happy with the service.
- You will join the many hundreds of local, test, successes that have passed with this driving school over the years. click here for a list of succesful,happy customers.
David is a local driving instructor with 23 years experience on the Fylde coast and Lancashire, and teaches learner drivers, potential Instructors and Fleet drivers.
He is also a Fully qualified grade six instructor.
A grade is awarded to instructors by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency) they measure the standard of instructor from 1 to 6, an instructor with a grade 1,2 or 3 would be inadequate with recommendation for retraining. Grades 4 and 5 are acceptable with grade six being of a very high standard.
Grade six is the highest attainable grade. and is coveted by the industry as the bench mark for quality.
Only 5% of instructors in the U.K hold this grade.
So whether you`re looking to become a driver or driving instructor, theres something for you on this website please look around and dont hesitate to contact me by calling or filling in the form.
I look forward to helping you.
Want a chat about lessons or training?
David has also taken a coaching qualification, recognised within the industry as a move towards higher teaching standards, therefore promoting higher driving standards.
When considering cheaper, or apparantly cheaper lessons it is worth taking into account that the coaching and teaching methods used in my lessons will assist in not only preparing you fror driving beyond the driving test, but will also take less time and amount of lessons to reach the standards required to apply for the driving tess.